1. High chance that your child will be admitted to the top 10 universities in the world.
With over 40 years of administrative experience in developing international education for children from kindergarten through high school and with proven results, we can ensure that your children will have a higher chance to enter the world’s top universities.
ผศ.ดร. แม้นมาศ ลีลสัตยกุล
ผศ.ดร. นฤมล ยุตาคม
2. The curriculum at TIS is based on the American education system
The curriculum at TIS is based on the American education system, developed to fit Thai society and culture. The school is managed by a high-quality education faculty with extensive experience and with an aim to produce students who think with an international mindset, and who maintain knowledge and use of Thai norms and mannerisms. Our students will be taught to be polite, kind, and respectful of elders, parents, and teachers, while at the same time having the courage to express their ideas freely and to take assertive action without being aggressive. These character traits are directly reflected in the school’s motto of “Thai minds lead Thailand to the world stage”
3. The TIS Initiated to use the curriculum that is different from other international schools as the first in Thailand.
- Reading Mastery A complete basal reading program that uses the Direct Instruction method to help students master essential decoding and comprehension skills. By providing the appropriate placement to each student, Reading Mastery ultimately allows the students to excel at a faster and more consistent pace which will increase effectiveness in learning. This program will be used from K3 - Grade 5.
- Psychomotor Skills (PS) A specially-designed program which develops the relationship between cognitive function and physical movement. This very useful yet underutilized science allows students to not only exercise and enjoy physical movement but also understand how to achieve optimal functionality of their body, mind, and emotions for better personality, confidence, and decisiveness. Students will learn to have more sustainable health and can excel in any kind of sport. This program is used from Nursery - Grade 12.
- Entrepreneurship & Business EducationA program aimed at developing entrepreneurial knowledge and skills in its students. An experiential in-class curriculum based on theories and activities developed by Junior Achievement (JA) to inspire and prepare young people to succeed in a global economy. We are the first school in Thailand to offer this incredible and unique curriculum from K3 - Grade 12.
4. Your children will receive quality teaching from native English-speakers
Your children will receive quality teaching from native English-speakers who possess high-quality educational credentials and experiences. Their education and experiences will have a direct and positive impact on their teaching abilities and the subsequent learning outcomes for their students.
5. Learning by playing is our principle. We focus on group activities.
Learning by playing is our principle. We focus on group activities such as Vegetable and Chicken Farming, Internal Sports, Music, Arts, etc. to improve intellectual capacity as well as social relationships, discipline, responsibility, good leadership, fellowship, and kindness to others.
6. We cultivate Thai culture in children by planning and implementing traditional Thai activities
We cultivate Thai culture in children by planning and implementing traditional Thai activities such as Tod Kra Thin, Tod Pha Pa, Songkran, Loy Krothong, Teachers’ day, Fathers’ day, Mothers’ day, and Ethics Camp. Furthermore, TIS also supports cross-cultural activities.
7. The “Paruehas Jarassang” building
The “Paruehas Jarassang” building is a 360-degree circular building that is designed specifically for safety. Each area of the building can be seen from multiple angles. And the building’s open-air design improves air circulation throughout the most commonly-used spaces which provides a fresh and relaxing atmosphere.
8. The school’s kitchen, managed by Ajarn Mallika Restaurant is well-equipped to prepare nutritious food for our young students.
- Kids will learn about and experience several styles of food and desserts such as Thai, Italian, Mexican, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, and other international cuisines.
- The ingredients used in preparation of TIS meals is sourced form sustainable farms and contains all of the necessary nutrients to nourish young bodies and minds in order to achieve optimal and proper growth and functionality.